Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Little Girl

This is an oldie, but goody. Trinity & I on the porch at 139 Spring St. The house has since been purchased, painted, the fences came down, and the accoutrements are completely different, but the soul of the house lives on.

Trinity & I lived here for a couple of years, walked the sidewalks of Saratoga, perused the shops, worked for people in town teaching private piano lessons & attended the Beagle School. There are so many memories...too many to remember, I guess.

The other day, I sat on our old street and cried a few tears as I sat outside of the deli, and across the street from our old house thinking of the "old days." I guess you could say we sometimes get wrapped up in nostalgia, and forget to appreciate what IS, in the moment of now. I need to appreciate the now more...

and I have to say it....

'live in the NOW,'

(as I now sit here with a smile on my face. Apparantly I am just too funny for my own good...)

This photo was taken on Trinni's first day of Beagle School. We were so proud of her. Isn't she just the cutest doll you have ever seen? I guess I am bias, as her mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment