Saturday, September 19, 2009

I finally have all of my photo archives on my computer, so I was able to share this one with...my blog and whomever it may come accross....

This is a pic of Trinity & I at Hicks Orchard in Granville, New York. As a child this is the orchard that my parents would bring my brother & I. We loved it so much that the tradition lives on. Although I have to say, we are beginning to equally enjoy McWhorter's Orchards which are about 3 minutes down the road from our house. They offer a wagon ride into the orchards back and forth every 30 minutes on weekends, throughout the whole season, and they charge only $11/half bushel, which is a steal! We ended up picking a whole bushel basket in about 10 minutes flat. The trees are loaded with juicy red MacIntosh apples. Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment